Where's My Pie? (Dean)

I stood in the kitchen eating the last piece of apple pie that Dean had left. I quickly finished it then headed back to bed I cuddled up to Dean falling back to sleep. Dean smiled as he woke up in the morning to see his girlfriend laying next to him sleeping peacefully, it was moments like this that he lived for because of their job. Dean got up and headed into the kitchen to get his pie that he left last night, but before he did that he made himself a coffee and then went to look for his pie in the fridge. Sam walked into the room "morning Dean" he said as he grabbed a coffee "Sam did you eat my pie?" Dean asked as he started looking harder "uh no y/n put it in the fridge I think." Sam said as he headed into the library. "Y/N" Dean yelled causing Y/n to jump out of bed completely awake, she ran into the kitchen "what's going on?" She asked as she looked at Dean. "Where is my last piece of pie?" He asked me I smiled a little smile "oh um I uh I might uh I might have ate it during the night." I admitted "coming Sam." I said running away from Dean who looked ready to go on a rampage over his pie. Dean ignored me for the rest of the day, but since he wouldn't talk to me I started to make him a new pie to replace the one I had ate last night. I finished the pie leaving it on the counter to cool down, I went into the library going over the newspapers seeing what things have been happening. I heard Dean's footsteps going into the kitchen I slowly snuck into the kitchen to see him devouring the pie.