I'm gonna love you (Dean)

(The whole title of this one is called 'I'm gonna love you through it' (Dean) this is based of the song by martina McBride)

I hadn't been feeling to well for the past couple months so I had gone to the doctors last week now I was waiting for the call to tell me what's wrong. I held the phone to my ear listening to the doctor explaining that I had Cancer and it was spreading. I looked at Dean and burst into tears as I tried to explain what's wrong to him.

She dropped the phone and burst into tears The doctor just confirmed her fears Her husband held it in and held her tight Cancer don't discriminate or care if you're just 38 With three kids who need you in their lives He said, "I know that you're afraid and I am, too
But you'll never be alone, I promise you"

I couldn't bring myself to tell our kids what was going on to them they knew mommy was sick and that is what I'm going to leave it at for them. As I started chemo and radiation trying to stop the cancer in its tracks. "We're going to get through this, I know that this is taking a tole on you but I will always be here" Dean said as we lay in our bed after a long day of tests and hospital visits.

When you're weak, I'll be strong
When you let go, I'll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear
That I'll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,Like you can't take one more step Just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it.

Sam had come to stay with us so that Dean didn't have to do everything alone and so that the kids wouldn't be to hard on Dean. I layed in my hospital bed as I had an over night stay for this dose of chemo, I had told Dean not to bring the kids up and not to worry about coming to stay with me as I would most likely be sleeping the whole time that he would be there. The next morning the doctors took me to have surgery to take the cells out and I would be fine. The surgery went great but there was more than they thought so they took a little more than they had planned. so now I tried to smile and just wear baggy clothes to hide the tears, and what the cancer took from me.

She made it through the surgery fine
They said they caught it just in time
But they had to take more than they planned Now it's forced smiles and baggy shirts To hide what the cancer took from her But she just wants to feel like a woman again She said, "I don't think I can do this anymore" He took her in his arms and said "That's what my love is for"

Dean held me in his arms as we layed on the hood of baby and looked at the stars "How can you love me? I don't even love myself" I sniffed as I looked away from him "I love you because you are a strong woman and I love you for that." he said making me look at him I smiled slightly and nodded "you're to good to me Winchester" I laughed cuddling into him.

When you're weak, I'll be strong
When you let go, I'll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear
That I'll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death, Like you can't take one more step, Just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it.

I have been feeling better each day and I am learning to love myself and teaching myself that I am lucky I am still here.

And when this road gets too long
I'll be the rock you lean on
Just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it.
I'm gonna love you through it.

(A/n This one is actually a true story about my aunt who had cancer and she got through it. Unfortunately it came back and she passed away 5 years ago. So this one is dedicated to my aunt, I love and miss you everyday.)