Moving On (Jensen)

It's been 3 months since Jensen and I split, I wanted to settle down and have kids. But he said he wasn't ready and his career with Supernatural is in a good place and he didn't want to screw that up. So we ended up going our separate ways, the only problem...I'm pregnant and I don't plan on telling him. I have my family and friends to help me, me and this baby are going to move on with or without Jensen Ross Ackles. The thing is I work on the set of Supernatural so it might be a little hard to hide a baby bump or you know a little child. "So y/n how have you been?" Misha asked as we sat in the catering tent "Meh I've been good" I replied as I picked at my fruit salad. Jared and Jensen walked in and I looked away from them or more him, "well I have to get back to work" I said as I stood up grabbing my food and walked away "Y/n" Jared called but I ignored him as I walked. I had been getting the outfits ready and made sure that the right costumes are in the actors trailer, I grabbed Jared and Jensens clothes hoping that the boys are still in the tent. I put Jareds in his trailer and made it a crossed to Jensens not paying attention as I opened the door walking in noticing that people were in there I looked up seeing Jensen and a girl making out on the couch. "Uh sorry" I muttered placing his clothes on the table and walked back out as I heard someone get up "Y/n wait" I heard Jensen  call I turned and looked at him "Why?" I asked confused as he grabbed my hand "it's not what it looked like" he begged I raised my eyebrow "Jensen we are not together, you can move on" I said he looked hurt "we're not together we were just working on a scene" he said I nodded "ok but still you don't have to explain anything to me" I said as I started to feel sick, I quickly pulled my arm back and raced back into his trailer going into the bathroom throwing up. Jensen followed me in "Y/n you Ok?" He asked I nodded my head mumbling to myself "morning sickness my a**" I groaned as I stood up Jensen looked at me "did you just say morning sickness?" He asked I gulped as I rinsed out my mouth " Uh...um...yeah" I said he looked at me shocked "we're going to be parents?" He asked I nodded he pulled me to him hugging me "I am so freaking sorry, I don't know what I was scared off" he said as he pecked my lips.  we sat with Jared and Misha, "wait so your back together?" Jared asked confused I blushed and nodded holding Jensens hand. I guess I'm glad I didn't move on.