Always Keep Fighting (AU!Dean)

(A/n: Hey everyone I just wanted to take this moment to tell anyone of you that has depression, anxiety, anything; that you are all beautiful and worth it, no matter if you think you aren't, I want to tell you that you are. I love every single one of you and if you ever need to talk I am here for you. No matter what you need to talk about, even if it's to rant.)

Dean has had problems with depression and anxiety since he was around 14 years old but his father John was in denial. Were as his mom Mary took notice of the little things about her oldest son, he never really smiled or laughed. He used to hang out with the family but now he usually keeps to himself or he hangs out with his little brother Sam, Sam is the only one who can make Dean smile and laugh when everyone else gave up trying. Dean quit his job at the garage because it got to be to much for him and he moved in with a family friend Bobby Singer who was helping Dean to live with his depression; Sam also is living with them since Mary and John had to go away for business. Dean was slowly learning to cope with his new life and Sam was teaching him ways to always keep fighting and was there if Dean needed to talk just like Bobby was. Dean smiled as he sat with Bobby and Sam playing a board game. Dean had been doing great, he had been hanging out with Sam and Bobby's niece who had moved in with them; her name is Telsa. Dean and Telsa actually had a lot in common they both had Depression and Telsa helped Dean with learning ways to keep fighting it like counting and pushing forward not letting it win. Mary sometimes would just sit in the shadows outside of Bobby's house watching seeing her baby boy happy and living life.