This Is Me (Dean)

(A/n: I got this idea from listening to the song 'This is Me' from The Greatest Showman. I am obsessed with this song)

I stood in front of my mirror, what looked back at me was not normal by 'regular' standards. Well I might as well tell you what's wrong with me, I am slightly deformed and I was born with marks that look like tattoos all over my body. I get stares and I hear murmurs about me, I've even heard the Winchester brothers whispering about me unfortunately they are who I live with. "Sam, we need to get her to leave" Dean mutters to his younger brother as they sat in the library. I wiped my tears and stepped out "I'll gladly leave Dean." I said turning around and walking to the guest room packing what I had and heading toward the stairs "Y/n please we didn't-" Sam stared I turned causing the boys to stop and back up "oh you didn't mean too? No what you didn't mean was for me to hear you" I snapped at them. I turned and walked up the stairs "by the way, I can't change who I am, this...this is me" I said as I opened the door and walked out letting it slam behind me. I got into my car just sitting in the drivers seat as I heard the bunker door open seeing Dean come outside, he walked over to my car knocking on the window I rolled it down a little "what do you want?"I asked as I looked away from him. "I'm really sorry" he muttered I rolled my eyes not believing a word that came out of his mouth "oh I'm used to it Winchester" I said as I started up my car "now please move away from my car" I said as I watched him slowly move back as I peel out of the driveway.

(A/N: HAPPY BELATED FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO DEAN FREAKING WINCHESTER!!!!! HOPE YOU GOT LOTS OF PIE)