Lost It All (Jensen)

(Jensen's Pov)

I watched y/n walk away from me as I lay on the dirty ground empty bottles of alcohol and packs of cigarettes all around me, "I don't need you." I called after her "I don't need anyone" I muttered as I tried to stand up only to fall back down. I don't know how I got here, my friends don't want to be around me anymore, my girlfriend just basically left me because I would rather pay attention to booze over her. They are pretty much done with me on set if I don't clean up my act. They don't know all the stress I am under I have the show, I just signed on to do a couple of movies, I want to spend time with my family and my friends. But I guess it all started when I let some old friends come back into my life and I started listening to them over the true friends, I guess I have no one to blame but myself because I would rather hang out and drink with the old friends and ignore my best friends and my family. I guess you could say that I let the demons take control of me. I slowly drift to sleep only to wake up in a dingy cell "where am I?" I question sitting up looking around "jail where else?" The guy across from me said I groaned grabbing my head "I need to make a call." I said to the officer behind the desk that was on the other side of the bars "you get two phone calls." He said coming to the bars with handcuffs (I know you are only supposed to get one call.) I sighed as he cuffed me and guided me to the payphone I tell him the first number to call hoping Jared would pick up "Hello?" Jared's voice rang through the phone "Jare? It's Jensen, I..well.. I need your help." I said waiting for a reply "I tried to help you Jens, you pushed me away why should I help you now?" He said sounding annoyed. I gulped "well I'm in jail Jared." I answered back he laughed "good, maybe you'll get some help." He said before hanging up. I sighed as I pulled away from the receiver the officer hung up the phone then dialed the next number I told him I waited for Y/n to pick up the phone but it never connected she declined the call "I really have lost it all." I said as the officer took me back to the cell.