Picking a nursery (pregnancy Series Dean)

Sam and I sat in the library making a list of things that we are going to need for the baby. Dean came into the room "so I think I picked a good room for the little one." He said with a grin I smiled at his excitement. We headed down the hallway that lead to all the rooms, we stopped in front of our room "uh Dean this is our room." I said as he opened the door revealing an empty room. I looked around confused "where the hell is our stuff?" I asked as I stepped in and turning around to glare at my boyfriend he grinned as he pointed across the hall "uh Deano that's Sam's workout room" I said as I walked over to the other room and opening the door seeing mine and Dean's things Sam smiled at me as I turned to him "the baby needs it's parents close to them, so I moved my stuff closer to my room and helped Dean move your things in here." He said I hugged him and started to cry "thank you Sammy" I sniffed as I pulled away and hugged Dean "thank you babe" I said as I tried to stop my tears "your hormones are really heightened" Dean chuckled I hit his shoulder "well Dean it's only the beginning, just wait till her cravings kick in and you have to make food runs at 1 am." Sam laughed as we stood together the three of us soon to be four as a family.