Slipped Away (Dean)

(This is based on the song by the same name by Avril Lavigne. Also, this is not based on the ending of the series at all as I have not even finished it all yet. I'm still in Season 14 so please be nice and no spoilers.)

I knew that there would be a day that things would change and that the guys would be gone but I didn't think it would be so soon. It all happened so quickly I don't know what went wrong, we had it all calculated down to every step. But I guess the werewolves were a step ahead and they left me without my husband and brother-in-law and the rest of my family. Sometimes I can still hear them when the bunker is quiet and I'm sitting in the library I can hear Dean's laugh. But the pain is still there I still go back to that day in my head replaying the whole day. We pulled up to the motel getting out, Sam went and got our room coming back with the key and a newspaper we went into the room Sam showed us a news article about another missing girl. "Let's get going," Dean said as we walked back to the car and headed to the police station to do some investigating and maybe find out a little more about what we were working with. We talked to the police and some of the missing girl's families realizing that they were all connected by the same few people. So we started looking into these 'people' if you can even call them that  I found one of them working in a bar not too far from the crime scenes, I walked in and sat at the bar waiting for the bartender to be finished with the other customers. I watched the other people around the bar "so I guess the hunter has come for a little drink with us pesky mutts huh?" A tall brown-haired girl sneered at me as I looked over at her "depends on if said mutts are the reason behind those girls going missing" I said standing up with my hand on my gun with my silver bullets before she could do anything the door opened revealing  Dean and Sam, I smirked "I don't...okay maybe we did" she said with a gulp seeing that all three of us had guns but then she let out a howl and we were surrounded I rushed to Sam and Dean's side "got any ideas?" Dean asked "start shooting" Sam and I said as we started to shoot anyone that got too close.  I thought we were getting the upper hand but things turned when I saw a bigger guy going after Sam who had his back turned I tried to shoot the guy but I ran out of bullets "Sam behind" I yelled as I pulled out my knife slicing the chick in front of me seeing Sam turn as the guy grabbed him I went running to help when Dean stabbed the guy in the back "let's get out of here there's too many"  he said as we headed to the door only to be stopped by a group of them "leaving so soon? I think not" the leader growled snapping their fingers. Men grabbed the three of us "hey ugly, let them go" I yelled at them hearing Dean start to protest "I know you don't take men so let them go" I said louder "why would I let them go? I'll make them watch you turn...than I'll just have YOU kill them for me." he laughed I gulped, Dean shook his head "I won't let you do this" he said to me. I broke free of the men's hold on me I raced over to Dean actually shocked as I wrapped my arms around his neck "I have to do this, I won't let them hurt you." I whispered for only him and Sam to hear me. I hugged them both and kissed Dean before I stood up "I will join you but you have to let them go and not go after them." I stated looking at the man who was smirking back at me "No deal, do you know who these two are?" he asked I laughed holding my knife at my side" of course I know who they are Dean and Sam freaking Winchester also known as my husband and my brother in law" I said as the man walked closer I waited till he was close enough so I could slice his throat but I wasn't expecting for the guys holding Sam and Dean to also have knives. I turned around just as Dean fell I race over to him holding his body to me I held out my hand to Sam who was breathing quickly I looked at them "I'm so sorry, I should have been more careful. just hold on I'll call for Jack and Cas" I said trying to hold back my tears Dean shook his head " no..time" he said his breathing getting shallow "Dean don't leave me" I cried as he smiled at me " I'll always be with you" he said as he and Sam slowly slipped away.