Tattoos (Jensen)

Jensen had been saying he wanted a tattoo but he didn't know what he wanted. I already had a few tattoos so Jensen has been asking me tons of questions like where to get it, how big, should he get colour, or even should he get one. I chuckled to myself as I recall all of the ridiculous things and the bad timing he has. He called me at 12 am his time which is 2 am my time just to ask if the tattoo should be black and white or have color. I finally just got him in touch with my tattoo artist Jay who was more than happy to answer all of Jensen's questions, we finally got a date booked for him to get his ink and I was happy that he was getting it done. "How bad is it going to hurt?"Jensen asked as he sat waiting for Jay to get the gun ready "Jens it doesn't hurt that bad, it's like maybe a cat scratch if that." I answer as I hold his other hand as Jay put the stencil on than started the tattoo of a 1967 Chevy Impala.

(A/N: Okay before everyone comes at me because of I put in a different tattoo than the one he actually has, there is a reason a) I didn't have the kids in this one at all and b) I wanted it to be something related to the show. Also sorry this one is so short.
~Steph)