First Kick (Pregnancy Series Dean)

Dean and I smiled as we layed out in the garden at Bobby's house, just wanting to relax and not worry about any monsters. For right now it was just the two of you since Sam was off doing another food run since my cravings have become more weird and a lot more often then what they did before. Bobby and Jody went to help Ash with a hunt that he some how had screwed up and he needed more people to take down whatever the thing was. "So what do you think we'll be having?" I asked Dean as I played with his fingers. Dean smiled as he thought of his answer "I kind of want a girl, I technically already raised a boy." He chuckled as he remembered when Sam was little and he took care of him while his dad had been out on hunts. I smiled "yeah I think you did a pretty good job with him." I said as I placed his hand on my bump as I felt a slight push on my belly Dean sat up causing me to sit up as well. "Was that?" He asked me I nodded my head "yeah I think so." I said to him with a grin on my face as the baby kicked again a little harder this time Dean smiled as he stared at my bump leaning down "hey little one I'm your daddy." He said receiving another kick as he spoke to the baby. I leaned back letting dean and the baby have their moment.

A/n: Alright everyone I need help picking out a gender for the baby so vote Boy or Girl in the comments please. I would definitely appreciate it, I love you all.
~Steph