Lips of An Angel (Dean)

(A/n: this is based off the song by Hinder.)

I debated with myself if I should call Dean or not I was a little tipsy and maybe a little lonely 'he had what's her name again? Alicia that's right, he probably doesn't even want to talk to me.' I think to myself as I slump down on the floor leaning against the bed I dialed the number I knew by heart and put it to my ear listening to the ringing then someone picked up "Y/n? Are you ok? Why are you calling me?" Dean's voice whispered my breath hitched in my throat when I heard his voice I didn't know what to say I started to cry "honey why are you crying?" He asked I sniffed "I just needed to hear your voice why are you whispering?" I asked him "well um Alicia's in the next room  I can't be to loud." He replied I cried a little harder "can I be honest?" He asked me "yeah always." I sniffed as pulled my knees to my chest "I sometimes wish she was you." He said I sobbed 'you know I wish that to' was what I wanted to say but all I said was "oh." "I guess you can say I never really moved on from the lips of an angel." He added "I miss you Dean but you know you wanted out of the hunters life." I sighed as I waited for a reply "I...I never really left." He admitted as I heard a car door close "what? But you said." I tried to process what he just told me "I'm coming to you." He said hanging up the phone I stared at my phone not sure what the hell just happened I stood up as I heard Baby pull up about 3 hours later. I open the door seeing Dean getting out of the car I couldn't help myself I ran to him hugging him "I love you." I said kissing him "I love you too." He said as he pulled away "you still have the lips of an angel." He said kissing me again.