Amnesia (Jensen)

(This one is going to be in his POV)

I got up off the floor where I had dropped during my phone call, I shiver when I remember how warm my apartment used to be when she was still here. Flashbacks from earlier today threaten to play in my mind but I shake them away I didn't need them to remember the makeup running down her face from crying but also because of the rain. I remember telling her that I was leaving because I was going to be doing a movie then going back to start the new season of supernatural. She tried to smile but it didn't reach her eyes like it used to "I'm so happy for you Jens, you'll do great." She said to me. I sighed as I made myself a coffee to go then got in my car. I sat there not able to bring myself to start it as I remembered the last time we sat in this car together when I dropped her off at her place since it was still raining "so when do you officially leave?" She asked I blinked "oh um 3 days" I replied to her "wait 3 days? How long have you known?" She asked I gulped "um 3 months." I muttered feeling ashamed and I saw the look of hurt on her face. I shook my head as I started the car and drove to the one place that I had been dreading since I got the call. My phone rang as I was starting to pack all my stuff I answered not recognizing the number "is this Mr. Jensen Ackles?" A female voice asked "yes it is, who's this?" I asked "sir do you know a y/f/n y/l/n?" She asked I gulped as my hands started to shake "yes I do." I replied "well sir, she was in an accident and is in the hospital." The lady said I dropped my phone as dropped to my knees "I'll be right there." I said as I picked up my phone and hung up the call. I pulled up to the hospital and got out heading into the building trying not to shake as I walked up to the desk asking to see Y/n. The lady smiled sadly at me "please take a seat over there the doctor would like to talk to you first, Mr Ackles." She said. I sat down and waited for a doctor I realized that I was the only one Y/n had that both her parents were gone and she didn't have any siblings. I put my head in my hands as I heard the door open I look up seeing a doctor walking straight towards me "mr Ackles?" He asked I got up "yes sir." I said as he shook my hand "I have some good news to tell you and some bad news but first we'll go over here to talk." He said leading me into an office we sit down "ok so Y/n got into a car accident and suffered some head trauma but she is awake and alive but she has amnesia she doesn't know where she is or who she is." The doctor said I paled "what?" I asked shocked "she was headed in the direction of the mall and the road was slippery and she tried to stop but she slid into the intersection. She is lucky to be alive." He said I started to cry feeling nothing but guilt and anger towards myself. "Can I see her?" I asked as I wiped my eyes he nodded and lead me to her room I knocked and went in "who are you?" She asked I sighed "my name is Jensen." I said as I sat down getting ready to deal with the mistake I made.

(A/n: I will be making a part 2. But only if you guys like this one. So please vote and comment to let me know.)