Broken Promises (Jensen)

Have you ever had someone make promises to you only for them to not come through in the end? Well Jensen has been promising that we'll spend time together before he goes back to work. Trust me I'm not trying to sound selfish because I know so many people love the guys and I'm so lucky that he picked me, but with work and trying to continue school and being in Texas and him being in Vancouver things have been tough. I just wish he would spend a little more time at home, I finished cooking us a nice dinner that in the back of my mind I had a feeling that this dinner for two was going to be changed to a dinner for one. I hummed to myself as I stirred the homemade pasta sauce just as my phone went off showing I had a text I put the spoon down and went over to my phone seeing a text from Jensen saying that he would be home late and not to wait up. I rolled my eyes and sent a quick reply telling him to not come home at all if he wasn't going to be home on time, then I turned my phone off and went to lock up the house and finish cooking my food. I quickly ate and then cleaned up after myself and headed upstairs to have a bath and relax. I sunk down into the warm bath water just as I heard the pounding on the front door I rolled my eyes as I sighed at the feeling. "Y/N, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" Jensen's voice yelled I sighed as I got out of the water wrapping a my house coat around me, I looked at the clock seeing that he was four hours late. I headed into the bedroom and going toward the balcony I opened the door and walked out peering down over the railing glaring at the man stood in the driveway "will you open the door?" He called up to me I rolled my eyes "no, you are four hours late your dinner is cold and I have to be up in five hours for class. But do you care? NO YOU DON'T YOU NEVER DO." I yelled as I went back into the house slamming the door for good measure. I sat on the bed as I listened to Jensen still trying to get into the house. I woke up not even realizing I had fallen asleep, i felt someone playing with my hair I jumped out of the bed seeing Jensen laying on the bed "how did you get in here?" I asked he smiled a little smile "the basement window was open a bit." He said I shook my head "damn it." I growled as I walked into the bathroom looking at the time seeing I had an hour before I had to leave for school. I got ready and went back into the room to see Jensen asleep I smiled as I headed toward the door "Y/n, I promise I will get better at keeping my promises." He said I turned and looked at him "don't make promises you can't keep." I said leaving.