How To Save a Life (Dean)

(A/n: trigger warning, please be aware, talk of not eating and self harm.)

Dean had noticed a few little things that Y/n did that she never used to but he just put it as that maybe she hadn't been sleeping well. Sam tried to tell Dean that there was something more going on and that it wasn't just a sleep problem but the older Winchester wouldn't listen to the younger one. "Y/n, you need to eat something." Dean insisted I shook my head "I'm not hungry." I said pushing my plate away noticing the look on Sam's face. I got up leaving the room, after an hour I walked back to the kitchen to get some water but I stopped as I heard voices. I bit my tongue as I heard Cas and Sam talking knowing they didn't see me. I sat on my bed thinking about what's  been happening to me lately, I knew that I needed help but I couldn't bring myself  to ask for it. I sighed as I got dressed making sure that my arms are covered not wanting the guys to know what I have been doing.  I sighed as I walked into the library "where are we headed today?" I asked as I sat down "oh Cas, Bobby and Sam are already on it." Dean said I looked at him "ok? Why didn't we go?" I ask him he sighs "we need to talk." He said I gulped "Y/n I know what you've been up to and I know that you need to talk to someone." Dean said I sighed "Dean, I'm fine." I said trying to stand up to leave "so if I grabbed your wrist right now you wouldn't scream or yell at me in pain." He said reaching his hand out. "Ok so maybe I do need to talk to someone but it's not that easy." I said defeated. Dean stood up and walked over to me holding out his hand "come with me." He said I took his hand and he lead me to the gym (a/n: I can't remember if they have a gym room or anything in the bunker. But in my mind they do.) "Dean why are we here?" I asked looking around as he started pulling out the mats "you are going to do a few things." He said as the last mat fell "I want you to stand in the middle of the mats and I want you to scream, yell, throw things, punch, kick. What ever you need to do, or if you just want to talk we'll sit and talk." He said going over to the wall to give me room I looked around and closed my eyes and just let go letting myself feel all of the emotions that I hid and held back.