Welcome to the Black Parade (Dean)

(A/N: so for this one it's based off the song of the same name by My Chemical Romance.)

I have been walking around this hell hole there was nothing the buildings were all crumbling away and everyone never talked it was like we were all zombies.  Until one day light started to shine slowly around the city. I headed toward what used to be city hall which is were new arrivals show up, I see a man standing there with a leather jacket, combat boots, jeans, and he had a blood stain on his shirt when he turned around. "You must be the new hero of the broken." I said to the man as I got a little closer he shook his head "I'm just a man, I'm no hero" he said as he looked down at his shirt "well Sammy I guess I really screwed up this time." He muttered I looked at him confused "I'm sorry who's Sammy?" I asked him he looked down at his feet taking a few deep breaths "Sammy is my little brother, I'm supposed to look after him and I got careless and ended up here" he said. We started to walk as we left the hall we heard music start to play I smiled to myself as I grabbed the mans hand and pulled him toward the music not caring if he didn't want to go. We made it to the parade as it had just started, I smiled as I saw  Mother nature, she walked toward us stopping in front of the man "you are the new leader of the broken." She said the man shook his head "no I can't I'm just a man." He said mother shook her head than snapped her fingers causing soldiers to grab the man "MY NAME IS DEAN, I AM A REGULAR MAN NOT A HERO." Dean yelled as they took him to the float I smiled as I followed them getting into line to walk with the parade. "Welcome to the Black Parade, Dean." I said as we walked the music playing in the background.