Hurt (Brother Dean)

"You can't take it off, and Teddy will be here to make sure you keep it on." A little voice that belonged to my little brother Sam said I raised an eyebrow as I left the bathroom seeing my brothers sitting on one of the beds in the motel room "I promise Sammy I won't take it off." Dean says I chuckled to myself as I went to the kitchen and started making our supper. Sammy left Dean coming into the little kitchen "y/n? Do we have any pie?" He asked me I looked at him confused "I'm making supper right now Sammy why do you want pie?" I asked him he shook his head "it's not for me, it's for Dean." He said I smiled "we have some but he can't have any until after supper, remember or he won't eat his vegetables." I said in a whisper to the younger boy he giggled "Dean hates vegetables." He said as he ran off to go check on Dean who was itching at the bandage on his arm to which he quickly stopped seeing Sam standing in the doorway glaring at his brother "Dean I told you not to touch them." He said stomping over to his big brother "now you are in trouble, you get double veggies for supper." Sam said trying to look mean but failing miserably as it just made him look cuter. Dean fake cried so Sammy wouldn't be hurt "please Sammy not double veggies, they're yucky." He cried to his little brother "I'm going to tell y/n to make sure you get a good amount." Sammy said running back to you. You hid your laughter as Sammy came running in "y/n, Dean gets ALOT of veggies for supper he's being bad." He huffed standing next to me "okay buddy well you better go keep an eye on him while I finish up making supper." You said as he gasped running back into the bedroom. "Boys dinner." You called setting the food on the table Dean came walking in with Sam attached to his leg "really? Vegetables?" Dean groaned setting Sam down on his chair then sitting down himself. "You didn't listen to your doctor Dean, this is your punishment." You shrugged as you sat down to eat.