I'm Already There (Dean)

(This one will be in Dean's pov, also this is based off the song 'I'm Already There by Lonestar.)

Sam and I had been on the road now for almost 2 weeks, we have been on the hunt for Crowley again. Since he doesn't have his powers anymore he has gone into hiding. We pulled into the parking lot of the motel as my phone started to ring I grabbed it looking at the caller ID seeing that it was Y/n who was back at the bunker with our two kids "Hello?" I answered "hey Dean, just calling to check in." Y/n replied "I miss you too sweetheart." I chuckled as I heard shuffling around "daddy?" A little voice said I smiled as I heard our daughter Marnie "yeah munchkin, it's me." I said "when are you coming home?" She asked I sighed hearing that question "you know munchkin, uncle Sam and I are trying our best, but you know I'm Already There watching you and Ryder, I'm aways with you." I said to her "what? You're not here daddy." A new voice replied I chuckled at my son's bluntness "I might not be there physically but I am with you in your heart and your mind. Whenever you think of me, I am with you in that moment." I explain hoping the 3 and 6 year olds understand what I am saying "so you mean that even though you're not here when we think about you you're with us in spit?" Ryder asked I laughed "you mean Spirit bud." I corrected "that's what I said" he laughed I smiled as we said our goodbyes so Sam and I could get to work finding Crowley and the kids could get to bed.