Game Night (Jensen)

"Alright, who's ready for some game night?" Jensen called as he came into the living room as the rest of us were sat on the floor waiting for him to get all the games. I looked at the games he brought down with him "uh babe I don't think we're ready for monopoly." I said, everyone laughed as I pulled out a deck of cards "anyone want to play poker?" I asked everyone nodded as I dealt out the cards and Jared handed out the chips.
I smirked as I looked at my hand trying to play it off as I might have something good, even though I knew I had nothing useful in my hand. I smiled as I watched the guys play poker since I folded the last few hands. "This is crap." Jensen yelled as he lost again, I laughed as I got up to go get more drinks for everyone as I heard Jensen continue his rant. I walked back in to see Jensen and Jared sitting close whispering "ok you two what are you doing?" I asked just as Gen came back into the room from the washroom. Just as we walked into the room both guys jumped up spraying us with silly string I screamed as I tried to get away "JENSEN ROSS ACKLES YOU ARE DEAD!!!" I yelled trying to grab the can which he moved away from me. I sighed as I went to try to get the string out of my hair and change my clothes "YOU BETTER GET THAT CRAP CLEANED UP PADALECKI AND ACKLES." I yelled as I found Gen some clothes she could change into clean clothes.