Batman (Jensen)

I stood behind the camera watching my best friend as he lived out his dream of playing his favorite superhero. "Cut" Tim Burton yelled as the scene ended, I stood up going over to Jensen "alright Mr Wayne we are done for the day." I laughed as he leaned into me to help keep him up "good I'm tired." He yawned as we headed to the make up trailer to get him cleaned up. I drove back to the apartment "alright let's go Jey." I said getting out of the car "I'll fly up." He said as he got out of the car, I laughed "sure go right ahead Spiderman." I said he shook his head pointing to himself "I'm batman." He insisted I walked over to him "alright mr batman, even superheroes need sleep." I said as I practically dragged the man up the many stairs to our shared apartment. I got up a little after Jensen seeing that he was in the kitchen making breakfast "morning batman." I laughed "batman?" He asked I laughed "you don't remember what happened last night do you?" I asked he shook his head "well let's just say that you were going to fly up to our apartment and you called yourself batman." I said watching as his face turned a nice pink colour.

(A/N: sorry to anyone who isn't a fan of batman also sorry if you don't like Tim Burton either. He was my favorite batman director, also I love his other movies as well. I love DC as well.)