Sweet Child Of Mine (Jensen)

(A/N: ok everyone the pregnancy Series is over. Thank you so much for your help with the series, I appreciate it. So now I am back to writing both Dean and Jensen imagines or one shots whichever you want to call them. I do have a Christmas one that should be up by tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

~ Steph)

I sighed as I sat backstage waiting for my dad to finish his panel with uncle Jared, I used to love coming to the cons but recently things haven't been so good. I'm still in school and some of the girls in my classes have been giving me problems and bullying me worse then I have ever been before. They bully me because of my family. They think I need to be friends with everyone even though my parents taught me to make sure that they are genuine. I shook my head as my dad came off stage, grabbing a towel to wipe his face; "ready to go bug?" He asked I sighed and nodded. We start to walk toward where the fans were sitting I internally groaned as I noticed girls from my school sitting front row. I tried to walk by them but I felt a foot connect against my leg as I tried to pass, I tripped bumping into my dad "oh my gosh I am so sorry" a sickening sweet voice said faking concern. I looked at my dad then at the person who tripped me "that's fine " I muttered as my dad went to sign some things for their group I rolled my eyes as I stood there watching them be as fake as ever. Uncle Jared watched the girls then looked at me "is she your assistant?" One of the girls asked my dad "no she's my daughter." He replied "oh come on, you're hot and she's well a troll." Candice the leader of the group cackled like a hyena. My dad was shocked "do you honestly think you can call yourself a true fan of mine?" He asked looking at Candice who shrugged "A true fan of mine wouldn't care that I had a daughter, hell they wouldn't care if I was gay...which I'm not; a true fan would be happy that I am happy and that I have people who love me for who I am not what I can buy them." He said ripping up his autographs that he signed for them "oh and a true fan wouldn't call my kid a troll." He said giving her Dean's bitch face. I grinned as my dad came over to me hugging me before leading me out to the car with uncle Cliff and uncle Jared following us.