Back To December (Dean)

I looked out over the field feeling the tears slowly rolling down my cheeks as I sat wishing I could go back and fix what I messed up. I had lost the best thing that could have happened to me over something so stupid that I actually don't remember what it was about. All I do remember is that I caused the fight to start, and it quickly got heated to the point I was screaming; Dean was yelling and then he left. Leaving me to sit there and cry, Dean was never the easiest person to live with when we were together, he always was away on hunts, he always flirted with other women, he always listened to the same 5 albums in his car. Oh and he has his weird obsession with beer and pie, like don't get me wrong I love myself some vodka and pie but not in the extent that Dean does. Sam and I still talk but it's gotten a little awkward now since Sam is with Dean and I am alone back in Kansas. I'll be honest I'm afraid to move on afraid that I'll Fall for someone like I did Dean Winchester and I won't want to go back to December all the time.

(Hey guys, sorry this one sucks so bad, I kind of lost my inspiration for this one. But I promise that I have a few more coming out soon, hopefully on Monday when I get back from camping. But I promise I will be writing while I'm on my trip. Love you all - Steph)