Acting (Jensen)

"Y/n, you need to move over just a Step." Richard called from behind the camera as I sighed and moved over "good?" I asked as I looked at him "perfect." He smiled "and action." He called I looked around as I held onto my car door "Dean? Sam?" I called I held back a laugh as I heard "Sam" make a noise I raced over to where Jared was laying. I helped him up and got him over to the car "Sam where's Dean?" I asked Jared pointed where Jensen was hiding, I got up and raced over to the ditch "Dean? Dean can you hear me?" I called as I slid down the grassy hill landing just by Jensen's head I placed my fingers on his neck trying to act like I was looking for a pulse "Dean come on, please wake up." I said as I moved to his side "Winchester, you can't leave me like this. I...Sam needs you...I need you Dean." I cried as I held his hand trying to pray to Chuck or Cas anyone who could possibly help. No one came after a few minutes I broke out in sobs as held Dean feeling a hand on my shoulder I pulled away and saw Sam and Cas. I stood up and charged at the angel "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME WHEN I CALLED FOR YOU??" I screamed in his face "y/n I was busy." He said I glared "to busy to save your best friend?"I asked Cas looked down "his death is on your hands." I said as I turned to Sam who was kneeled down next to Dean. "CUT." Richard called I climbed out of the ditch and walked over to the tables full of drinks and food I wiped at my eyes as I felt more tears fall from my eyes "you ok?"Jensen asked I tried to smile but I couldn't "not really, that was a lot more emotionally draining then all the others." I cried "it felt more real." I added as he hugged me "that's the thing with acting you become close to your co stars so it hurts when you have to watch them 'die'" he said letting me go I smiled at him wiping my tears.