Die from a broken heart (Jensen)

(Based on the song 'Die From a Broken Heart' by Maddie and Tae)

I stood with my back against the wall watching the man I love to walk out the front door slamming it after himself. I don't know where it all went downhill, I made his favorite dinner, I even got him the wine he likes but he got so angry with me when I asked how his day went. He slammed his wine glass down on the island causing it to spill all over my favorite dress causing me to yell at him. I quickly raced to get the dress off and change into other clothes. I could hear him slamming things around as I came out of the bedroom, "I don't need this shit right now" he growled at me "leave then" I snapped as I looked into the kitchen seeing our dinner tossed around. He scoffed before grabbing his keys and jacket opening the door not once looking back at me as he left letting the door slam behind him.  I picked up my phone and called my mama getting ready to explain what had happened tonight and to see if she had any idea how to get the red wine out of my favorite dress. I sat with my knees pulled up to my chest as I talked to her and let her know that things with Jensen and I were most likely over. "dear you'll most likely laugh about all this one day." she said to me I sighed "you didn't see the way he drove away." I told her as I wiped away my tears. I got up from off the floor after making plans to stay with my mama and dad for the weekend and having my dad come fix my front door. but I had to make mama promise not to tell him everything that happened cause I know that he would go after  Jensen if she did. I started to pack up a few things that I knew I was going to need as I hear a knock at the door, I head to answer it seeing Jared standing there with a box I opened the door "Hey Y/n, Jensen asked me to drop this stuff off to you, he also wanted me to ask you to pack up his things and let me know when I can pick it up." he said handing me the box I looked in it to see all the things I left at Jensen's place. "oh sure, I can pack it now." I said letting him in and grabbing a bag starting to pack up all of Jensens things willing myself not to cry "did he do this?" Jared asked looking in the kitchen. I turned and nodded "yup, I just haven't had the energy to clean it." I said as I put the last thing in the bag "here you go." I say handing the bag to him "you'll get through this Y/n, you can't die from a broken heart." he said hugging me then leaving. 

(A/N: I know it says you can't die from a broken heart, it's only for the story ~Steph)