The French Mistake (Jensen)

"Wait so you're not Dean??" I asked confused at what this guy was telling me. "Wait so our lives is actually a tv show that people watch?" Sam asked looking at this imposter who was chained up in the dungen. I walked out and headed up to de-my room I guess now, I looked around the room and start to cry "where are you Dean?" I snif as I lay on the bed. Jensen sighed as he watched Sam read over spell book after spell book. "Ja-Sam I don't know what happened but I am an actor, I play Dean on the tv show called Supernatural" Jensen tried to explain "oh really? Then mister actor tell me what happened to me while Dean was in Hell?" Sam asked "you got together with a demon named Ruby and she was feeding you Demons blood" he answered "lucky guess, what happened when Dean and I investigated the mystery spot?" Sam asked smirking "mystery spot hmm ok Dean died over 101 times, you thought you were crazy, oh and you met the trickster also known as Gabriel" Jensen said. Sam huffed and walked away or more like stomped. I walked back down to the dungeons and sat infront of Jensen "ok I have a few questions." I said watching him nod "go ahead" he said "the girl that plays me...who is she?" I ask Jensen smiles and looks at me "her name is y/f/n y/l/n" he says I nod and pull out my phone typing the name in seeing a beautiful girl. I read over the information stopping when I came to her husband and her kids. "I....she has 3 kids and she's married to.....you?" I cried out not believing what I just read "uh yeah well she was" he said looking down sadly "what happened?" I asked he just shook his head as he cried softly. I felt bad so I stood up and went over to him and hugged him. "Uhh Jensen you can talk to me" I said softly he sniffed and nodded "Y/n was working on some stunts for the show she liked to try and do her stunts if they weren't to dangerous but the people she was working with were new and still had a lot to learn...well they handed the guy y/n was fighting the real knife by accident and when he went to fake stab her....he...h...h" he tried to finish what he was saying but started to sob "he actually stabbed her?" I ask Jensen nodded and continued to cry "I'm so sorry Jensen" I whispered as I held his hand trying to comfort the man. "I think I found a way to get Jensen home" Sam said walking into the room carrying his laptop and a book. I grinned as Jensen smiled sadly "what is it?" He asked "I found a spell and I have Bobby making the potion right now" Sam said as he looked over everything nodding once he confirmed he had done it right. We stood in the library Bobby explained what Jensen had to do "so you drink the potion just as Sam finishes saying the spell and only as he finishes understand me boy?" He asked Jensen gulped and nodded. Sam started reading the spell out, I watched Jensen and waited to give him the signal to drink the potion Sam finished I nodded at Jensen who took the srink in one gulp. I shielded my eyes as a white light flashed and Jensen was gone. I sigh and turn to go to the kitchen but stopped seeing "Dean?" I ask he nods I hug him as Sam and Bobby walk over to us joining the hug.