Youtube (Jensen)

I sighed as I sat editing my latest video which was a 'doing my boyfriend's make-up' I had a lot of footage to go through since we couldn't stop laughing and kidding around. So it took a little longer "y/n? Where are you?" Jensen called from downstairs "my office." I called back as I sit back as Jensen came into the room "what are you doing babe?" He asked sitting on a bean bag that I had set in the room for when you just needed to take a break. "I have a schedule for when my videos need to be uploaded so I'm working on the new video to have it ready for tomorrow." I explained as I stretched and cracked my back "why don't you take a break we can watch a movie." He suggested as he held out a hand I sighed wanting to accept the offer but I knew I couldn't. "I have to finish this, but we can watch a movie after." I smiled he smirked and nodded "alright you have till I get back from getting snacks." He said getting up giving me a kiss and headed out the door. I set my video to go live tomorrow just as I heard the front door open the shut, I logged out of my laptop and headed downstairs to see what Jensen had bought. I got into the kitchen seeing 5 bags sitting on the counter "did you leave anything at the store?" I laughed as I scanned the contents. "Maybe, did you finish the video?" He asked I nodded as I started to open a few of the candies for our movie night.