Are You My Daddy? (Daddy! Jensen) Part 2

(A/N: so this one is going to be like 10 years later kind of thing because I have a really good idea for this one.)

I'm 14 now, I've been with my daddy for 10 years now. I'm home schooled so I can just stay in Vancouver with him and uncle Jared and help on set. I haven't seen or heard from my mom since she left me, which honestly doesn't bother me at all. My dad has given me everything and helped me more than ever, we found out when I was 9 that I have anxiety at a supernatural con my dad, uncle Jared and uncle Cliffy and I were walking to a meet and greet and when we got to the room there was a lot of people and I was having trouble breathing and my chest hurt and I was shaking. So since I have anxiety I don't go to the meet and greets and stuff like that, my dad got married when I was 8 to Danneel she is such a great lady and mom I call her that since I don't really remember my real one. She tried to adopt me last year but it got denied since apparently my real mom still has custody of me, so guess who is currently in court to solve this whole issue. It's not fun, "y/n can you tell us what happened when your mother left you on that lot?" The judge asked me. I sighed but nodded "I had no idea where I was and she just set my bags down and handed me a piece of paper and told me my dad worked somewhere there." I said "then she left I started to cry then uncle Jared found me and took me to my dad." I added the judge nodded and asked me to step down then he called my bio mom up to the stand. "Will you please explain why you thought it was a good idea to leave a 4 year old child by themselves in a place they had no idea where they were?" My dads lawyer asked her "I knew her father was there so I figured someone would find her." She said not looking upset with herself. I reached for my dads hand as bio mom talked I felt my dad squeeze my hand "that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to me, he might not have been working that day did you ever think of that?" My lawyer asked she just shrugged "they would have found her eventually." She sneered. I looked at her and couldn't help but glare, my mom leaned over to my lawyer whispering to him he nodded as mom stood up holding out her hand to me I took it standing up "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER." bio mom yelled going to stand up I turned looking at her moving closer to mom "I'm going with my mom I don't need to be here." I said as mom lead me out into the hall and sat me down helping me to breath and relax I could still hear bio mom yelling at the judge and everyone. After another 20 minutes uncle Jared and my dad came out into the hall dad holding a paper which he handed me I read and screamed "Danneel is my mom well legally now." I said hugging her then my dad and uncle.