Quarantine (Jensen)

Thanks to this pandemic both Jensen and I have been stuck at home. Which isn't a bad thing....at first. But as weeks turned into months things started to drive us both nuts like when he decided that we needed to do some redecorating, or when he decided to grow out his hair. He hates when I get wrapped up in my crafting projects because it means things are all over the place. But one good thing that did come out of all of this is that we are actually both home at the same time which hasn't really happened in a really long time thanks to me always being in the studio and or on tour and Jensen being in Vancouver filming or filming a movie. I guess we really got to know more about each other, well the things that have changed. "babe I'm going to start making lunch." I called to Jensen who was in his office doing some work like emails "actually Y/n you might have to wait I forgot to place the grocery order yesterday so I placed it this morning" he said coming into the kitchen I sighed but smiled "ok well what time is it going to be here?" I asked him; he looked down "after 2:30 pm," he said my eyes went wide "Jensen I thought you said you ordered it this morning?" I questioned he shook his head "sorry I just placed the order, I got so caught up with answering my emails it slipped my mind." he said with a frown I sighed and nodded "alright it's fine, go back to your emails I'll just go work on a new song or something and then I'll make us supper when the groceries get here." I said kissing his cheek and heading to the basement "well why don't I help you I'm caught up on all of my work." I turn smiling and nodding as we walked into the basement. Jensen and I worked right until the doorbell rang signaling that our groceries just got dropped off, we headed to the door each putting on a pair of rubber gloves and each of us grabbing a bag and taking it to the kitchen and sterilizing it before either putting it away or setting it aside to be apart of our dinner that night.