Cravings (pregnancy Series Dean)

I sighed as I walked down to the kitchen looking for some vegetables or a burger since I had started having cravings for both. Bobby was out on a hunt with Dean so I couldn't ask either of them to run out and grab me anything so I smirked as I saw Sam walking up the driveway, I walked out on the porch "sammy can you do me a favor?"I asked watching him nod "can you go get me some more vegetables?" I asked he chuckled and nodded as he got in his car and drove out to get me what I asked for. I walked back inside looking in the fridge for food. I pulled out a jar of pickles and sat them on the counter then pulled out a bottle of orange juice to drink, I grabbed my things and walked to the table to eat as Cas appeared in front of me "Y/n? Why are you eating that together?" He asked me cocking his head to the side confused. I laughed "the baby is hungry Cas and this stuff sounded good." I  said munching on a pickle. Cas shrugged and sat down with me "so I can tell the child is progressing perfectly." He stated I nodded as I finished up my food "hey Cas can you go get me some pie?" I asked as I looked at him "didn't you just eat?" He asked jestering to the finished empty food bowls in front of me. I glared "well yes but now I want some pie and so does my baby." I snapped at the angel I looked down "sorry Cas" I mumbled as I got up to leave the room. Cas zapped in front of me "I will get you some pie, I will be back." Cas said before zapping out leaving me to be alone in the house waiting for my food.