First Kill Part 2 (Dean)

I sat in the back of the impala way after Sam and Dean got out and headed into the bunker, I replayed the past few days in my head. All the research trying to figure out why the monster chose the victims, where it was heading and if anyone was controlling it. "Y/n let's go." Dean called as the boys rushed into the garage I followed pulling on my jacket as I went "sorry I was making sure I got all the books." I said as I climbed into the back of the car, "have you figured out where it's going?" I asked Sam "oh um yeah." He said nervously "Y/h/t, that's where it is now." He admitted I froze "y/s/n is still there." I said "she'll be fine." Sam insisted I nodded but pulled out my phone trying to send her a text
Me-
Hey bug, just checking in are you ok?

I waited for a reply but didn't get a reply yet. I ignored it as Dean and I got out of the car at the police station as Sam went to the hotel to check in then the morgue to look at the first victim. We talked to the chef of police but didn't get much information out of him. "Dean can I ask you a question?" I hesitated as we walked to meet Sam "you just did but I guess you can ask another." He said with a laugh I smiled "um what's it like killing someone? Or something?" I asked not knowing if I wanted the answer or not. "You mean like a monster?" He asked I nodded "well the first one is always the hardest but just remember pull the trigger first ask questions later." He said I nodded my head "I'll remember that." I said. We pulled up to a house that looked a little familiar "this is my old house." I whispered to the boys as we walked around to the back and snuck in. I walked in looking around not seeing anyone, I jumped slightly as I heard a thump from above our heads. We headed upstairs I walked behind the boys, we made it into one of the bedrooms I watched as the boys got flung into the wall I pointed my gun seeing y/s/n I froze for a second "bug?" I whispered "bug? Bug? She's long gone." The monster laughed a laugh that sounded so hateful and angry that it shocked me. I pulled the trigger just wanting it to stop.

(A/N: please read part 1 if you haven't read it yet. I know this one is all over the place, I apologize for that.)