First Ultrasound (pregnancy Series Dean)

I sighed as I stood by the door of the bunker waiting for Dean to hurry up and finish getting ready. "Dean if you don't hurry up I'm going without you." I called not getting a response so I left using my car. I mumbled to myself all the way to the doctors office, I walked into the building and took the elevator to the 3rd floor then headed to the room. I walked in and signed in them waited for the doctor ignoring my phone that was vibrating in my purse. I walked into the room and layed on the bed waiting for the doctor, after only a few minutes she walked in with Dean trailing behind her I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. Dean sat beside me watching as the doctor put the gel on my stomach and moved the wand around acrossed my bump looking for the baby. I smiled as I saw the little peanut sized baby in my belly, I heard sniffs from beside me but I didn't dare look at Dean because I was still angry with him. The doctor took pictures and then wiped off my tummy "ok so the baby looks healthy and is growing very well, but since this is your first pregnancy I want you to take it easy and not do anything that will put you in any danger." She said to me I nodded as she left the room to grab the pictures. Dean put his hand on my arm but I flinched it off "sweetheart, can we please talk?" He asked I shook my head as I got my things and waited for the doctor to come in with the pictures handing them to me and I left not bothering to wait for Dean since I could hear him following me out. I got in my car starting it and peeled out of the parking lot not caring how fast I was going, I just wanted to get away from Dean. I sped up as I was making my way to the one place that I knew would clear my head even if it took me a few hours to get there.