Telling Dean (Pregnancy Series)

I was so scared, I didn't know how Dean felt about kids or how he felt about us having kids. I also felt bad for lying to him but I had to until I came up with an idea on how to tell him. I came home from getting groceries to see Dean sitting at the table in the library "hey baby I got you some pie" I called to him, he rolled his eyes and stood up "so, you think you can fix what you've done with pie?" He yelled I looked at him confused "what I've done?" I asked him. "Oh don't play dumb with me, I know you have been cheating on me" he said his voice sounding hurt and angry "what? I haven't been cheating on you" I said feeling pain in my heart at him thinking such a thing. "Oh really? So why are you always smiling at your phone? Or walking around with a new found glow?"he bit back at me. I sighed and walked over to the cabinet grabbing a small book "open it" I said as I handed it to him. Dean looked at me confused now, he slowly opened the book seeing the ultrasound that I had done when I went to my appointment. "I am pregnant you Idjit, I haven't been cheating on you." I said as I went into the kitchen. I started putting the groceries away hearing fast footsteps coming toward the kitchen "were you ever going to tell me?" Dean asked I looked at him and rolled my eyes "of course I was, I just didn't think my so called boyfriend would think I was cheating on him."I bit back at him. He growled at me "you could have just told me instead of keeping it from me."he huffed like a child, I laughed "do you think that would make a difference when I told you?" I asked he just shrugged at me. "At least Sam is excited to be an uncle" I mutter to myself knowing full well that Dean had heard me "SAM KNOWS?!?!?" He yelled it was my turn to shrug at him. I continued to put the groceries away "well what if I don't want the kid?"he asked I spun around "what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I spat at him "well in the life we have we can't really bring a kid into can we?" He said trying to sound innocent but I could see right through that. I just shook my head and walked out of the room. Dean punched the counter as Sam walked into the kitchen seeing Dean "hey Dean what's up?" He asked as he went over to the fridge grabbing a water. Dean growled "why didn't you tell me?" He asked his little brother Sam raised an eyebrow "tell you about what?" Sam questioned. Dean shook his head "Y/n is pregnant" Dean sniffed "what am I supposed to do Sammy?" He asked Sam hugged Dean "you're going to step up and be a father to your kid and a partner for for y/n." Sam said "I don't think I'm ready to be a dad, I was a shit parent figure for you" Dean cried into Sam's shoulder. I was curled up on my and Dean's bed my mind wandering as I think about Deans words to me, my heart hurt thinking about him not wanting our child. "I'll always want you my sweet baby." I whispered to my little belly bump.