Sick Kids (Jensen)

Jared, Jensen and I were in the suv headed to the childrens hospital to visit the kids and brighten their spirits. "I hope we can help them" I mumble as we pull into the parking lot of the hospital to see a few people waiting for us. "Welcome and thank you for coming."  The head nurse says as we get out and walk over with Cliff. We walked into the hospital and I noticed all the little kids colouring and smiling as we walked.  But as we walked farther in I noticed a little boy sitting by himself clutching a Scooby doo plush I grinned as we washed our hands and made sure we wouldn't cause the kids to become more sick. I walked over to the little boy "hi, can I sit with you?" I ask he looks up at me and nodded then looked down again "you like Scooby doo?" I asked he grinned and nodded "he's my favorite" he said with a small smile.  I smiled and nodded "he's my favorite too" I said as I sat with him. I watched as Jared and Jensen walked around talking with different children "you can go talk to the others,I'm ok by myself...i'm actually kind of use to it." He said as he looked at me, I raised an eyebrow "what about your parents?" I asked he shrugged "haven't seen them since I got here"he said with a small sigh I lean over and hugged him " No one should go through that" I said as I let him go with a smile "would you like to go for a little walk?" I asked to which he nodded as a nurse helped get him into a coat and hat and boots. We walked to a little garden "I like this place." He mumbled as we walked around looking at the flowers.   I smiled as we sat down, "you know you never told me your name." I said he smiled "my name is Carter" he said I chuckled as I recognized the name as the same name as my character on  Supernatural. "You know I have a friend with that same name." I told him he grinned "one of my favorite show characters has the same name." He said as he yawned "oh yeah?" I asked as Jared and Jensen came into the room  you're Sam and Dean." Carter said shocked the boys chuckled and nodded. "Maybe I can bring my other friend Carter to visit you sometime soon." I said as Cliff told us it was time to go, Carter grinned and hugged me.