Merry Supernatural Christmas (Jensen)

Today was Christmas eve and we were having the Supernatural Christmas party. I was running around trying to make sure that we had all the gifts for everyone on the cast and their kids. Also trying to make sure that my kids didn't touch their presents that Jensen and I had put under the tree, "Jensen can you go pick up the beer and booze I placed a special order in at the brewery and the Lcbo." I called to my husband who was currently chasing our twins around the backyard. "Sure, do we need anything else?" He asked I smiled and handed him a list "thank you babe." I said giving him a quick kiss before grabbing the twins and JJ "alright kiddies time to make our Christmas cookies so you three, Tom, Shep,Odette and possibly West and Maison to decorate." I said as I sat the twins in the booster seats as JJ grabs our aprons. After about 2 hours we had enough cookies made for all the little kids to decorate. Jensen came back with Jared and Gen and their kids I smiled as the kids came over hugging me than running off with my kids "alright let's start cooking." Gen laughed as she hugged me I smiled hugging her back then pulled away hugging Jared as well "alright boys you can set up the chairs and cook the steaks and chicken." I said as I got out the meat handing it to Jensen then started working on what Gen and I need to do. After we had things ready Gen and I went up to get changed since people would be arriving at anytime. People had started to arrive and the house was filling up, I was walking around greeting people and talking to everyone then went to find my husband seeing him talking to Jared and Jim "merry Christmas boys." I said as I walked up to them kissing Jim on the cheek as I stood in between Jensen and Jim "y/n you look really beautiful." Jim complimented me I smiled and thanked him as I turned my attention to watch the kids playing in the backyard.  Jared went to check the meat "alright people food is ready." He yelled as he took the meat inside I went to help him get things ready taking the turkey out of the oven, we served the kids first making the adults wait since the kids are smaller. After most of the people left Gen and Jared helped us clean up as Misha helped get the kids ready for bed, we finished cleaning and smiled as we went into the living room to see Misha passed out with the kids all around him I took out my phone and snapped a picture sending it to his wife. Gen grabbed Odette and Shep as Jared grabbed Tom I walked them out saying bye and Merry Christmas. I went back into the house to see JJ was still on the chair I lifted her into my arms "mama, is Santa still going to come?" She mumbled to me I smiled "of course he is." I said kissing her temple before I layed her down on her bed. I went and said good night to the twins and headed down to check on Misha who was snoring like a log  I chuckled and placed a blanket over him. I went up to mine and Jensen's room to see him laying on the bed waiting for me I got changed and climbed into bed "Merry Christmas sweetheart." He whispered as he pulled me close to him "Merry Christmas Jey." I whispered.