Too Much Candy (Dean)

We have a cupboard full of different types of candy that only Sam and I have a key to since well Dean can not be trusted around candy at all. Dean was held up at the bunker since he broke his leg while on our last hunt, so Sam and I were out on our new case leaving Dean with food, netflix, and a broken Cas. I sat in the passenger seat as we headed to the motel that we were staying in, I sat my bag down and started looking for my toiletries bag, I noticed my keys were gone "sam did you take my keys?" I asked "no, I have my own why?" He asked, I looked at him "Sam my key for the cabinet is gone." I said to him as I dumped my bag out. "Call Dean." Sam said with a shrug as he checked over our equipment. I sigh pulling out my phone dialing Dean's number waiting for him to answer "hey what's wrong?" He asks I smile a little "did you take my keys?" I ask "uh n..no" he said I smirk "really? Because my keys are gone and I know that you have them because they open the candy cabinet." I sighed rubbing my temples "ok maybe I did." He admitted "Dean don't eat all the candy." I said with a frown as I end the call "the candy will be gone by the time that we get done with the hunt." I laughed as we got ready to go look for the djinn that has been causing a lot of problems.