First Fight (Jensen)

(For this one I am making Jensen act a lot different than what he probably would in real life...or I hope he doesn't act like this. Also your brother is Andy Biersack for those of you who don't know him, he is the lead singer for Black Veil Brides.A pic of him is in the media.)

I don't know what I did to cause my fiancé to act like this but I fu**ing regret it. I jumped as a vase was thrown towards me "JENSEN STOP IT!!!" I screamed at him causing him to turn and glare at me "What did you just say to me?" He spat at me I shrunk back into the wall behind me as he stepped closer to me "Why would I stop?" He questioned as he stopped just out of reach of me "you're scaring me" I whispered watching his hands as they curl into fists I drop to the ground as his come toward me leaving dents in the wall. I sob as he walks away heading into the garage I pull out my phone and call my brother Andy. I hung up with him and got up heading to the master bedroom to pack as Andy and his best friend Jinxx were coming to get me. I heard the front door open then a lot of yelling I ran to the stairs to see Jensen pointing a gun at my brother "Jensen put the gun down" Andy said holding his hands up along with Jinxx Jensen glared "if I can't have her what makes you think I'll give her to you?" He snapped. Andy looked at me Jensen followed his gaze "oh Y/n, come to save your brothers?" He asked me I gulp and walk down the stairs slowly "Jensen let them go" I pleaded with my psycho fiancé "why?" He whined I rolled my eyes "Jensen, how are we supposed to get married if you kill my brothers?" I ask him he looks at me with realization slowly lowering the gun which Andy kicked it out of his hand. I grab it as the police come in and Andy comes over to me hugging me close.