I'm Already There (Jensen)

I knew Jensen was having a hard time leaving me and the kids home while he went to Vancouver to film. I was getting the kids ready to go to school as my phone started to ring, I answered "hey Jey." I said "hey beautiful, how are things?" He asked as the kids ran around the living room yelling "Good, hey JJ make sure you have everything for school. Zep finish your breakfast and leave Arrow alone." I call to them "rough morning?" He asked "a little bit but they are really missing their daddy." I reply "is that daddy?" JJ asked as she grabbed her things for school. I nodded "yeah, wanna talk to him before we have to leave?" I ask she nods holding out her hand for the phone which I passed to her "Hi daddy, when are you coming home?" She asked him. Jensen sat in his trailer on the set he sighed hearing his oldest daughter asking that question."Well sweetheart, you know I'm working but even though you can't see me there at home. I'm always with you, do you know where?" He asked her JJ thought about it "in my heart?" She asked not sure, he chuckled "right in yours, Zepps and Arrows hearts." He said "what about mommy she really misses you too daddy, I heard her crying last night." JJ whispered to her father making sure her mom was busy with her little siblings. "Really?" Jensen questioned, confused since you both usually FaceTime when you're going to bed "yeah, she kept crying for daddy." She said "oh, um let me talk to mommy about that baby girl." He said, biting back a laugh as she ran over to hand me the phone. I took it "hey." I say "um so Jay just informed me that she heard you crying last night for daddy." Jensen says with a laugh as my cheeks go red "please tell me you're kidding." I say in a whisper as I move to the hallway "nope, that's what she said." He laughed as I groaned "they were all asleep I checked before I called you." I hissed into the phone "she'll forget about it don't worry." He chuckled as we said our byes and I headed to take the kids to school.