Finding Out the Gender (Pregnancy Series Dean)

I was happy to be finding out the gender of the baby since everyone wanted to know and had been bugging the crap out of Dean and I to find out. Even Sam had made a bet with Jody on what his little niece or nephew would be. I got out of the impala and waited for Dean who was taking his time just to bug me, "Dean let's go" I growled as he got out of the car. I headed to the door not caring to wait for my boyfriend as I heard his footsteps behind me. We walked into the office signing in and sitting in the waiting room which had a few people waiting as well. I noticed a couple of the ladies looking at Dean with lust in their eyes but he didn't take any notice to them as he held my hand as we waited, I watched as the ladies turned their looks on me glaring at me; I rolled my eyes at them as the nurse called my name. I stood with Dean walking into the back room, the nurse set up everything as I layed on bed waiting for her to finish "alright, this is going to be cold." She said as she put the gel on my bump moving the wand finding the baby right away. After a few minutes she started to move the wand pressing a little harder at certain times, "alright so I have a clear picture of the baby's gender would you like to know what you're having?" She asked I smiled and nodded as did Dean. "You are having a Girl." She said, Dean grinned and squeezed my hand I looked at him to see tears in his eyes.

A/n: so they are having a girl. Sorry to everyone who voted for a boy, I appreciate everyone who gave their suggestions on the gender. I should have the next part up soon, also there's only a few more parts to this series left to be posted than we'll be back to the different imagines.
~ Steph