Scars (Daddy!Jensen)

(A/n: I got this idea from listening to the song scars by Papa Roach also TRIGGER WARNING!!!)

I sighed as I sat at the table with my dad and uncle Jared playing with the sleeves on my sweater "can you explain why I found 3 razor blades in the cupboard in the bathroom?" Uncle Jared asked me I sighed trying not to start shaking "we just want to protect you bug, but if you hide from us we can't do anything." Dad said to me I looked at him then uncle Jared "I...I can't tell you." I said not being able to tell them anything of what's been going on. Uncle Jared sighed and got up "Y/n you need to trust us we're here to help you we love you and don't want to see you hurt yourself."he said before looking at me again "can you maybe just tell us how long this has been going on?" He asked hopeful. I sniffed as tears built up in my eyes "about 3 years." I said softly letting out a sob as I heard my dad gasp. My dad and uncle Jare had to go to a meet and greet so I was alone in the hotel room, I sat in the bathroom staring at the blades contemplating what to do with them. I knew that this was the only thing that took my pain away, I know that I should have went to my dad and uncle but they already have so much on their plates as it is. I didn't want to burden them but I guess I was doing exactly that, I picked up one of the blades and twirled it between my fingers watching as the light caught it at certain angles I held up my wrist and slowly pressed the blade onto it as the door opened causing me to jump and cut my arm deeper then I planned. Uncle Jared ran over grabbing towels as he called for my dad "we need to take her to the hospital." He said lifting me up as I just stared at my arm not believing what I did "I'm sorry." I mumbled as my dad sat in the back with me "it's ok, we got you." He said pressing a kiss to my forehead. I was rushed into the er and they started to work on stitching up my arm as I layed there passed out. I woke up in a room with my dad and uncle Jared asleep in the chairs I looked at my arm that was bandaged up "I guess I'll always have a reminder of my past." I said to myself as I fell back asleep.