The Pumpkin King (Jensen)

I have been trying to understand why I am in this mysterious town apparently I died and got sent here because of the way I died. Everyone is telling me that I need to meet the king, saying that I was going to be ruling next to him. 'But the thing is I don't want to be dead I had a pretty ok life before this, my family was ok I had a nice fiancé his name Andy and he was everything I could ask for and more.' I think to myself as I walk around in the cemetery "you must be Y/n" a voice called from on top of the hill. I look up and I stumble back falling on my butt "who....what....who are you?" I stuttered out "oh I'm Jensen The Pumpkin King" he said as he basically grins at me I gulp as he walks closer to me coming down the hill. I stood up and stared at the pale man that stood infront of me, "why I am here?" I asked wanting some answers. Jensen looked at me and sighed "well all of the people in this town left the land of the living all to soon" he explained "in this town we can go back up to the land of the living once every year" he added I nodded my head "on Halloween" I said he nodded at me, I looked around noticing a ghost like dog not to far away "is that your dog?"I asked as he floated toward me. "Yes, this is Zero" he said as the dog stopped infront of me "well hello zero, Well pumpkin king I think I'm going to like it here" I laughed as I pet Zero.