Where have you been? (Dean)

I sighed as I got up to get ready to leave this crappy motel room and head back to South Dakota. I took one last look around the room trying to make sure that I had everything, I smiled as I picked up my flannel that I had gotten as a gift from Sam for one of my past birthdays. But unfortunately remembering Sam brought unwanted memories of his older brother Dean. Dean Winchester... there are so many things I could say about him but mainly, he was my best friend until he and I went on a hunt and he left me behind, leaving me with a damn vengeful spirit trying to kill it while it attacked me and a little girl that it had trapped in the house. I had made a vow that day if I ever saw Dean Winchester I would kill him, lucky for me that day would be coming sooner than I thought. I pulled into the driveway of my "house" seeing an old pick up that happened to belong to Bobby Singers and a Black 4 door 1967 Chevy Impala "son of a b*tch." I cursed slamming my door after getting out. I grabbed my bag and stomped up to the house opening the door and slamming it as I walked in causing the 2 younger men to jump and reach for their guns "hey Dean where have you been?" I asked seeing the shock and fear on his face "Y/n?"he asked I smirked "miss me you son of a b*tch?" I hissed as I knocked him off his chair holding him down on the floor "ouch what the hell.." he started to say but stopped when realization came over his face. I pushed my knee into his stomach with more force "yeah you left me to handle a damn spirit ready to kill me and that little girl." I growled as I was suddenly flipped over "I didn't want to leave but I couldn't handle the thing on my own." He said looking down at me "but you weren't alone I was with you." I yelled kicking him off of me. Dean glared "Sam needed my help, so I had to save him." He yelled in my face I got up and glared at him "I needed you too." I whispered as I pushed past him heading upstairs. Dean watched as she walked away from him just like he had walked away from her all those years ago, he turned and punched the wall as Sam walked over to his big brother "you screwed up again this time." He stated as he looked over Dean's hand. Dean sighed "I just don't want her to get caught up in our drama." He said, Sam laughed "Dean she was caught up in our drama the moment she agreed to travel with us." He said as he turned and headed outside. I sighed as I sat on my bed trying to calm down, I was so pissed off that Bobby let them in knowing what Dean had done to me. Memories of that night flashed in my mind, remembering the little girls screams and pleading for the spirit to go away and leave us alone. I was working on finding the bones, I threw the gas on the bones and lit the bones watching the spirit burst into flames the little girl cried as she ran out of the house. I raced after her putting her in my car to take her back to her own family, after I got her back I headed out on the road knowing I was never going to trust Dean ever again.