Telling Bobby (Pregnancy Series Dean)

I pulled into the driveway seeing Bobby working on his truck I stopped the car and got out. "Well if it isn't my favorite girl" Bobby called as he walked over to me, I smiled as he hugged me "so what brings you here?" He asked as we head toward his truck "well I have to tell you something, and I missed you" I said as I watched him get back to work "oh what's that?" He said as he started taking apart the engine. I bit my lip as I tried to make myself say the words that I knew I had to say but they just wouldn't form. Bobby looked at me as I stood there "what's wrong Y/n?" He asked as he wiped his hands off "Bobby, I'm pregnant." I said as tears pooled in my eyes. Bobby walked over to me and hugged me close "it'll be ok, you can stay here" he said I cry into his chest as he rubs my back. I walked up to the guest bedroom to lay down and calm myself. I woke up to yelling coming from downstairs, I slowly got up and crept to the top of the stairs to listen to what was happening. I sighed as I heard Dean's voice then Bobby's then Sam's I rolled my eyes as I walked downstairs "will you all shut the hell up?" I questioned as I stood in the doorway. Dean turned and looked at me "why did you leave?" He asked I rolled my eyes and looked at him "You really want to know?" I asked he nodded "I waited for you for almost 20 minutes this morning but you still didn't come down." I spat at him still upset with him, I smirked as I see him gulp. Dean didn't say a word as he tried to hug me but I stepped back "I think I might stay here at Bobby's for a bit." I said not able to meet Dean's eyes. I walked outside and started to head toward all the cars that were scattered around the place, I had one specific car that I always hid in it was a Thunderbird I'm not exactly sure of what year it was but I loved it. Dean sighed as Sam and Bobby watched Y/n leave the house, "boy you really screwed up this time." Bobby said as he walked into his office leaving the two boys standing in the kitchen. Dean walked outside kicking things and stomping into the salvage yard "you can come out now, we need to talk Y/n" he called causing me to groan I got out of the car and stood next to the car "we really Don't need to talk." I said as he got closer to me. "I'll talk you listen, I'm sorry I almost  missed the appointment sweetheart, I honestly didn't mean to I was nervous and I lost track of time." He admitted to me as we stood there, "do you honestly think I'm not nervous? This is my first pregnancy and I'm freakin' terrified." I said as I stepped closer to him taking his hand in mine.