Stand By Me (Brother! Dean and Sam)

(A/n: ok so this one is going to be a little different, there's going to be talk of sexuality  and things on that level and please bare with me as I write this because I'm not sure how good this is going to be. So I'm sorry in advance if this totally sucks. ~Steph)

I was the youngest Winchester kid my name is Y/n and I am bi, I had just told my dad because I have a date tonight with a girl from my class named Sydney. But unfortunately it didn't really go as well as I hoped, he left but not before yelling at me and telling me that it isn't normal and I wasn't aloud to be part of the family until I got rid of the disease. I pulled my bag out and started packing as the motel door opened and my brothers walked in "Y/n? Do we have a hunt?" Dean asked I shook my head as I turned away from them "no I'm leaving." I said as Sam came over to me turning me around "what's wrong? You can't leave." He said sitting me down I tried to stand up but he pushed me down "what happened?" He asked "I came out to dad, he didn't take it to well and kicked me out." I shrugged standing up again and started packing "what? He can't do that." Dean said I I shrugged "he already did." I said as I zipped up my bag "I'll be seeing ya." I said going to move past them "we're coming with you." Sam said I looked at him shaking my head " good idea Sammy." Dean said as he started to pack his bag along with Sam's "uh you know you don't have to do that." I said but smiled as Sam came over to me "remember you're our sister and we will always stand by you through thick and thin." He said hugging me I hugged back as I heard the door open I quickly pulled away seeing our dad standing there glaring at me "I told you to get out" he spat at me Sam stood in front of me as Dean got in dads face "she is our sister and she is apart of this family unlike you." He said "I'm done being a good little soldier." He added as he grabbed the keys to baby and our bags "let's go." He said leaving the motel with Sam and I following him. Dad was in the doorway yelling at us as we got in the car and drove off.