Unstoppable (AU!Dean)

(A/n: so since this one is set in an alternate universe, I am going to have all the characters from SPN in this one but as different people. The only person Dean obviously is going to know is Sam since they are still going to be brothers. Enjoy the story. - Steph)

I got up and got dressed knowing that I had a meeting with the judge today about visiting rights for my soon to be ex husband to see our little boy. I feel like a horrible person for keeping our child away from him but he doesn't have a job, he drinks all the damn time, he would rather be god knows where with God knows who instead of with us. I got Riker ready to go to school so I could make it to court, we left and met up with my sister who was willing to take him to school "thank you, I'll pick him up after school" I said as I watched them walk away and I quickly headed to my meeting. Dean groaned as his damn alarm clock started to ring signalling he need to get ready for his new job. He drove to the rail yard and headed into the building looking for a man named Bobby Singer, Dean was not happy to be there and it really didn't look like Bobby wanted the man there. Dean and Bobby got started on their work as Dean got a call from his brother Sam saying that the court meeting was today and he had missed it, Dean groaned and hung up the phone than tried to call his ex wife but she ignored his call like usual. I slammed my car door and walked into my house kicking anything in my way as I went to pissed off to even care. I ended up falling back to sleep after my anger party, I woke up to my sister and son running into the house "Y/n, get up" she called I got up and walked out into the living room "what's going on?" I yawned as she turned on the tv turning to the news 'this just in we have the names of the brave men who are racing after this runaway train, the one man is a 18 year veteran named Bobby Singer and the other man is Dean Winchester who is on his very first day of work for the company' the reporter said as both men's pictures showed on the screen. We looked at each other and raced to the car not saying a word to each other as we headed to the police station, the cops drove us to the end of the line where the train has stopped. Dean got off the now stopped train and looked around he noticed a cop car driving up and 2 people getting out of the car, he was shocked seeing his son and wife who ran over and hugged him tight.

(A/n: Hey guys I forgot to mention this is based off of the Denzel Washington movie Unstoppable so if you haven't seen the movie you should check it out. Also yes the ending means that you and Dean are back together. ~Steph)