Seeing The Bump/ Mood Swings(Pregnancy Series Dean)

I was having a nice peaceful sleep as I felt hands on my belly, I slowly woke up seeing Dean sitting up and staring at my stomach. "Babe? What are you doing?" I yawned as I was still half asleep, "you have a bump." Dean said shock in his voice; I chuckle as I run my fingers through his hair. I slowly tried to fall back to sleep since sleeping in the same bed as Dean Winchester isn't always as great as it sounded. "Y/n, wake up" Dean mumbled to me I sigh and open one eye "is this how it's going to work? Winchester I need sleep you did this to me! I didn't ask to get pregnant" I said my mood switching like a flash. Dean looked at me like I had told him I was a demon or that I sold our kid to Lucifer "what? What do you mean?" He asked confused as I pushed myself up and got up "you won't let me sleep, soon this baby will be keeping me up all night; so right now I need to get as much sleep as I can." I said as I paced the room Dean watching the whole time every step I took. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror sighing to myself "well I guess the mood swings have started" I mutter to myself, I turned and looked at Dean "I'm sorry" I said with a slight frown on my face. He laughed and held his hand out to me.