For The Things I Can't Remember (AU!Dean)

I sat waiting for Dean to come home but as 2 Am rolled around I gave up knowing he forgot about our plans to celebrate my birthday together again. I went to bed knowing I needed to talk to Dean about this in the morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs I sighed getting up going down to the kitchen seeing Dean cooking "morning sweetheart, coffee?" He asked handing me the mug then kissing me "morning when did you get home?" I asked he looked at the clock "oh I think it was about 4 maybe 5." He said with a shrug. I placed the mug on the table "Dean do you remember what last night was?" I asked he looked at me confusion on his face shaking his head "no, I think I might have drank a little to much last night why?" He asked as he finished cooking our food "well we planned a night for just us...you know for my birthday" I said he turned to me "that's next week." He said I shook my head "Dean it was last night." I said picking up my mug and going into the living room I could hear Dean muttering to himself as I looked out the window. Dean came and sat down by me "I swear that it was next week babe," he said I rolled my eyes  getting up "I got to get ready for work, Bobby and Sam need us at the shop." I said before walking into the bathroom making sure to slam the door and lock it. Dean sighed getting up and going into their bedroom to get ready mumbling to himself "I couldn't have forgot her birthday again, I promised to remember this year." He said as he grabbed his clean clothes and changed. He glanced at his dresser and saw his phone he picked it up scrolling through his calendar "son of a b**ch" he groaned seeing that he did indeed screw up again. I unlocked the bathroom door after I was finished getting ready seeing Dean waiting by the door with my bag, phone,and coffee. I walked over taking my things "thank you." I said as I opened the door and walked to the car waiting for him, he quickly composed himself and locked the front door and got to the Impala opening my door I smiled slightly getting in wondering how far I could take this him being nice. Dean pulled up to the garage and got out helping Y/n out as Sam and Bobby emerged from the office "sorry to call you in on your birthday." Bobby said as he hugged her. Dean looked down feeling horrible, y/n hugged back "it's ok we weren't doing anything anyway." She said. I pulled away from Bobby and hugged Sam "he forgot again did he?" Sam whispered "yup." I sighed as we all got to work. I was in the office working on orders when Dean came in "we're going to lunch." He said pulling me away from the desk "I have work." I said with a laugh "nope already cleared it with Bobby." He said as we left "I guess you're making up for thing you can't remember." I laughed.