Home (Brother!Dean)

Being a hunter of the supernatural we are always moving and never in the same place to long. I was tired of driving around and being with my smelly brothers all the time, and Deans music has gotten to be boring and a little annoying to be honest. "Dean when can we go home?" I asked as I stretched out in the back seat "I already told you y/n we don't have a home remember?" He asked with an annoyed sigh as we pulled up to the shop where the mirror bloody Mary is supposed to be in. I got out and walked in the store and looked around as Sam and Dean went to find the mirror, I heard sirens and sighed as I headed back out and talked with the police and got them to leave as Sam and Dean took care of breaking the mirror. I got in the car and put my head phones in my ears and plugged the cord into my phone. I ignored the 2 boneheads as we drove to the hotel,I fell asleep just as we pulled into the  parking lot as Sam and Dean checked in and got our room. I snored softly one hand holding my phone the other clutching my gun which was at my side, "y/n, come on we got a room." Dean  said shaking my shoulder I groaned and swatted at him "go away I'm sleeping" I mumbled as I curled up snoring slightly. Sam sighed as he came around from the trunk "Y/n let's go." Sam said as he tried to pick me up but I moved and kicked at him. "I'm staying home" I said as I grabbed my blanket and covered myself as Dean and Sam looked at each other and nodded both getting in the car with me. Sam took the front and Dean layed beside me in the back, "I guess we do have a home huh Sammy?" Dean asked with a chuckle.