Gender Predictions (Pregnancy Series Dean)

I laughed as Jody and Bobby argued over what the baby was going to be, Jody and Bobby had been married for about 4 years now and have helped us all out; they basically have become like parents to the three of us. Jody rolls her eyes as Bobby goes on and on about how I was having a girl because he has been reading up on the differences between the two when one is pregnant. "Bobby I love you but you are dead wrong." Jody laughed as she came over to me placing her hand on my belly "she is having a boy." She stated leaving no room to argue lucky for Sam and Dean they weren't here they were at the bunker working on a case. Jody was cooking supper as Bobby and I sat in the office just talking when the conversation turned to the baby "so when are you going to find out if I have a grandson or a granddaughter?" He asked I smiled at his words "we find out in a week" I said the smile not leaving my face. I got up as Jody called us for supper, I sat down at the table and waited for Jody and Bobby to sit down but of course Jody hands me my plate and tells me to eat as her and Bobby grab their food. I ate my food since this baby is causing my appetite to be a little bit bigger than what it was before. Jody grinned as she saw my almost empty plate "looks like the little one was hungry." She chuckled as I blushed Bobby just smiled at me not saying a word which I was glad about. After supper I helped Jody wash dishes then I headed up to bed letting myself get as much rest as I could now before the baby came and I wouldn't be getting much according to parenting books that Sam picked up for Dean and I.