Going Into Labor (A pregnancy Series Dean)

I had been having pain in my lower stomach for the past 4 hours but the contractions are around 40 minutes apart so no reason for me to worry as of yet. But that all changed when I was on the couch having a nap I was jolted awake by my water breaking and a huge amount of pain. "OWW." I yelled causing everyone to run into the room "what's wrong?" Dean asked coming to my side "water...broke" I breathed through the pain. Everyone froze then started to run around making sure they had everything Dean picked you up racing out toward baby not wanting to waste time. I cursed Dean the whole drive to the hospital and even after we got into a room, "you did this to me." I growled at the older Winchester as the nurses set up. Dean smiled as he took everything that y/n said or did by crushing his hand Sam stood off to the side chuckling to himself as he listened to his friend bitch out his big brother. All I felt was the worst pain in the world "I swear this kid is trying to split me in 2" I groaned as I tried to get comfortable till I was 10 cm. Finally after what felt like years I finally gave birth to mine and Dean's little...girl. I layed back tired and a little dizzy I looked at Dean who was watching the nurse clean up our daughter but my eyes felt very heavy as they slowly closed. Dean turned when he heard one of the machines going off next to him, he looked at Y/n "babe?"he asked grabbing her hand only to be pushed away by a nurse who grabbed an air mask trying to pump air into her lungs. Another nurse takes Dean out into the waiting room where Sam, Bobby, and Jody were sitting "Dean what's going on?" Sam asked Dean sat down not saying anything as tears started to roll down his cheeks. Just as Dean went to say something but a doctor came out, Dean quickly stood up as the doctor stopped in front of him "how is y/n?" Dean asked "she is stable, the birth took a toll on her body and it was trying to shut down she is fine now." The dr explained to the group. I relaxed holding my little girl on my chest after my body tried to shut down on me, I heard the door open to see my family walk in I smiled "hey guys" I whispered as they sat around my bed. Dean came over and kissed me "don't scare me like that." He whispered into my hair as he pressed his face into, "I'm sorry D." I whispered back "now would you like to hold your daughter?" I asked he grinned as he took our little girl into his arms as he walked over to Sam "so you have a niece." Dean chuckled Sam smiled kissing her head. 

(A/n: so we only have 2 more parts in the series guys, I hope you guys are enjoying these. The next part you'll find out the baby's name so please vote on either of these names Charlotte or Alice)

~ Steph