Trying to Move on (Brother Dean)

It has been 3 months since my brother Dean got killed. At first I tried to put a brave face on for my other brother but all I got in return was being dropped off at at Bobbys and basically being forgotten by Sam. I was starting to hate Sam, Dean made him promise he'd take care of me and Baby well at least he is doing one of those things. "Y/N LUNCH!" Bobby called from downstairs "Coming" I called as I got up from looking out the window and made my way downstairs. I looked around for Bobby but only saw an empty house, I sighed and sat at the table picking at my food as there was a knock at the door. I sigh as I get up and unlock the door opening it with a demon blade hidden by the door "what the hell is this?" I growled seeing my 'oldest' brother "Y/n it's me" Dean said holding his hands up I reached for the holy water tossing it at him, he spit it out "I'm not a demon" he said "ok asshat you're a shapeshifter." I say grabbing him and bashing him into a wall holding my silver knife to his throat. "I'm not a shifter" he groaned as he grabbed the knife forcing me to let go, than he shocked me by slicing his arm "see" he said "Dean?" I whispered "yeah Y/n, it's him" Bobby said walking up the front steps I looked at him "I knew you wouldn't listen to me" he said as he went into the kitchen. I hugged Dean as I started to cry "now where's Sammy?" He asked. I shook my head and sighed "I would love to answer that but I have no clue" I said as we all sat in the living room. Dean looked at me confused "what? He was supposed to stay with you" he said pulling out his phone as he grabbed my laptop "yes I lost my phone and I was wondering if you could turn the gps on for me please?"he said as he listened to the other person. I ignored him as I looked at Bobby who was standing in his study, I got up and walked over to him "you okay?" I ask he jumps and turns "yeah, I'm fine munchkin" he said as he cleaned up the books. "Got him" Dean said as he looked at the laptop, I sighed as I pulled on my jacket and grabbed my things. The drive was a little longer than I thought it would be, we made it to Sams motel I knocked on the door expecting my older brother only to have a brunette lady open it I rolled my eyes as I walked in "uh excuse me?" She asked I turned "ok my brother is supposed to be in here, I haven't seen my other brother in 6 months and I don't care who you are" I snapped just as Sam walked in "Y/n?" He asked I turned and glared "Samuel" I muttered as Dean walked in "what the hell?" Sam asked as he pushed Dean into the wall as the girl ran out. I grabbed Sams arm "Sam it's him, I swear" I yelled as I got my brother off my older brother. Sam and Dean sat down and talked...well Dean yelled but things were back to normal...or well our normal.