Naming the Baby (A Pregnancy Series Dean)

I layed on the bed watching Dean with our little girl I smiled to myself as I thought of one thing "uh D?" I asked he looked over at me from the chair "what's wrong sweetheart?" He asked. "We never picked a name" I stated watching his smile leave his face. Dean sighed as he tried to come up with a name for our daughter, "what about Liv?" He asked I shook my head as I tried to come up with a name as well "Rose?"I asked to which I got a 'are you serious' look from Dean. Sam looked at us chuckling to himself "what about Alice?" He asked us, I looked at him contemplating the name with a slight smile "I like it" Dean and I said together as we looked at the baby "now you have a name Alice well a first name we still need a" Dean started to say as I cut him off by saying "Mary." Not even giving them a chance to say anything as I wrote out her name on the birth certificate and quickly signed my name then slide it over to Dean who smiled and signed his name. "Oh Sammy, we wanted to ask you would you like to be your nieces God father?"Dean asked his brother who looked shocked but came over to me and took Alice into his arms "of course I would." He said as he started to hum 'Let it be' (A/n: I know that Mary used to sing Hey Jude to Dean but I would like to think she would hum Let it Be to Sam. So each one had their own song.) Dean smiled as he sat with me and we watched the scene unfold.